Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can't Decide


I'm working on a set of patterns revolving around delicious sweets- they always seem to be on my mind... I've been using a combination of hand drawn and illustrator drawn icons through out the entire set.   All of the colors above will be used in the other patterns, however I can't decide the color way I like the best for this particular pattern. As always, the colors are not true on Blogger, but you get the idea. I need help deciding which will be the final color! Please Help :-)

7 comments:

Kati said...

I like the top 2 best :)

emily said...

i like number 2 the best.

shelley said...

I vote for number 2. They all are lovely though. :)

ludelle said...

Oddly enough I am not a fan of #2... it also may be because I hate the color pink :)

I am digging the pattern and and how it is laid out and really think there needs to be more than just a white background... are you focusing this fabric into any specific group? or any specific object? hmmmm I need more information :)

MISS U

ludelle said...

I do like the intensity in color and line of the three last ones... hmmmm

Lucas Jones said...

i like the top purple one...or is it, 'magenta' and the orange? one the best.

Lucas Jones said...

i like the contrast and color of number 1. the muted intensity of the big swathes of color in the orangey one.